The Overland Park Athletic Club is a premier facility for physical training, Racquetball, Badminton, Basketball, Handball, and of course, Table Tennis.
There are 12 – 14 tournament approved Joola tables setup in the gym with play levels ranging mostly from intermediate to advanced.
10440 Marty St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 7:00 – 9:45 pm
Saturdays: 2:00 pm – 7:45 pm
Sundays: 7:00 am – 1:30 pm
If you plan on attending on a regular basis you will need a membership to the Athletic Club. This will give you access to the entire facility at any time during normal hours, however, table tennis is only scheduled for the days mentioned above.
Club membership varies depending on a wide range of variables. Use the link above to contact Laura Bollinger and let her know that you are interested in table tennis and you would like a tour. Schedule a tour for one of our regular playing days / times. Laura will show you the entire facility and will then let you stay to play ping pong for free that day as a trial.
There is a $15 + tax daily trial fee as well, and if you decide to join membership within 5 days that fee will be applied towards your membership.
- 12 Joola tournament tables and barriers / 2 Stiga Roller tournament tables
- Multiple days available for play per week
- High ceilings
- Quality gym floor
- Quality lighting
- Professional equipment
- High level, competitive play
- Welcomes players of all skill levels
- Excellent all-around facility with workout equipment, a pool, and a locker room with steam room, hot and cold tubs, showers, and more.