This table tennis (ping pong) league is a great way to have some competitive fun! It can also be a valuable training tool to practice dealing with nerves in a competitive environment so that you are more prepared for tournaments.
- Saturday’s from 2pm – 6pm
- Jan. 12th – Mar. 30th
Athletic Club of Overland Park
10440 Marty St.
Overland Park, KS 66212
- $50.00 Paid in Advance for 12 Week League
- $5.00 / Day Paid Weekly
- $30.00 Paid in Advance for 12 Week League
- $3.00 / Day Paid Weekly
- Round Robin matches and players will be tiered (A, B, and C).
- Players move up and down tiers based on previous week results.
- Matches 2/3 or 3/5 based on number of participants and time allowed.
- USATT Non-Sanctioned League ratings will be established and maintained using the USATT Simply-Complete league system.
- All proceeds go towards helping KCTT grow the table tennis footprint in the KC Metro area.
- Donating equipment to local clubs.
- Providing programming for area youth and local seniors.
- Offering scholarships to students for lessons, camps, and tournaments.