The Tony Aguirre Community Center, located at the intersection of Kansas City’s West Side and Crossroads, is opening the 5th table tennis facility in the greater metro area. There will be open play, leagues, and tournaments.
West Side Table Tennis, spearheaded by Ray Chan and Grant Miller, is open Sundays 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm and Mondays 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
The club boasts some of the best playing conditions in the Midwest!
2050 West Pennway, Kansas City, MO 64108
- Sunday 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Monday 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Daily – $5.00
- Monthly Membership – $30.00
- Annual Membership – $300.00
- Joola Tournament Tables
- Multiple days available for play per week
- High ceilings
- Quality gym floor
- Quality lighting
- Professional equipment
- High level, competitive play
- Welcomes players of all skill levels