Kansas City Table Tennis (KCTT) will be a premier nonprofit table tennis organization that strengthens communities through promoting the sport of Table Tennis in the Greater Kansas City metro area.
KCTT exists to promote a more active lifestyle and community engagement through the sport of table tennis.
KCTT operates with these core values:
- Table tennis is a sport that is meant for everyone.
- Playing table tennis will improve a person’s health.
- Table tennis is a sport that breaks down barriers and brings people and communities together.
- It is how you play the game and not whether you win that is most important.
- For the whole community to improve, it must be challenged and strengthened by opportunities for high quality training and competition.
- Ultimately, KCTT is in operation for the people who enjoy table tennis.