Kansas City Table Tennis League
Join us for competitive fun with a 6-week Table Tennis / Ping Pong League at St. Catherine of Siena Gym in South Kansas City, MO.
You can choose either Sun. afternoon or Wed. evening leagues. Play in both if you would like! All levels of play are welcome!
This table tennis (ping pong) league is a great way to have some competitive fun! It can also be a valuable training tool to practice dealing with nerves in a competitive environment so that you are more prepared for tournaments.
- Sunday from 3:00 – 5:00 pm | 4/24/22 – 5/29/22
- Wednesday from 7:00 – 9:00 pm | 4/20/22 – 5/25/22
Saint Catherine of Siena
4101 E. 105th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64137
- Round Robin matches and players will be tiered (A, B, and C).
- Players move up and down tiers based on previous week results.
- Matches 2/3 or 3/5 based on number of participants and time allowed.
- USATT Non-Sanctioned League ratings will be established and maintained using the TT Live league system.
- All proceeds go towards helping KCTT grow the table tennis footprint in the KC Metro area.
- Donating equipment to local clubs.
- Providing programming for area youth and local seniors.
- Offering scholarships to students for lessons, camps, and tournaments.