Kansas City Table Tennis League
Join us for competitive fun with a 7-week Table Tennis / Ping Pong League every Wednesday from 9/1/2021 through 10/13/2021 at St. Catherine of Siena Gym in South Kansas City, MO.
All levels of play are welcome!
This table tennis (ping pong) league is a great way to have some competitive fun! It can also be a valuable training tool to practice dealing with nerves in a competitive environment so that you are more prepared for tournaments.
- Wednesdays from 7:15 – 10:15 pm
- Sept. 1 – Oct. 13, 2021
Saint Catherine of Sienna
4101 E. 105th Terrace
Kansas City, MO 64137
- Round Robin matches and players will be tiered (A, B, and C).
- Players move up and down tiers based on previous week results.
- Matches 2/3 or 3/5 based on number of participants and time allowed.
- USATT Non-Sanctioned League ratings will be established and maintained using the TT Live league system.
- All proceeds go towards helping KCTT grow the table tennis footprint in the KC Metro area.
- Donating equipment to local clubs.
- Providing programming for area youth and local seniors.
- Offering scholarships to students for lessons, camps, and tournaments.