Kansas City Table Tennis League
Join us for competitive fun with a 10 week Table Tennis / Ping Pong League on Wednesdays at the Independence Table Tennis Club. The league will run from 6/2/21 – 8/4/21 at the Truman Memorial Building in Independence, MO.
We typically follow a tiered format based on rating, but will sometimes change things up with “King of the Table” or other random formats for league play. All levels of play are welcome!
The league has begun, but you can still enter! You need to compete in at least 5 weeks in order to qualify for any finals.
10 in stock
This table tennis (ping pong) league is a great way to have some competitive fun! It can also be a valuable training tool to practice dealing with nerves in a competitive environment so that you are more prepared for tournaments.
- Wednesdays from 6pm – 10pm
- June 2nd – August 4th
Truman Memorial Building
416 W Maple Ave.
Independence, MO 64050
- Round Robin matches and players will be tiered (A, B, and C).
- Players move up and down tiers based on previous week results.
- Matches 2/3 or 3/5 based on number of participants and time allowed.
- USATT Non-Sanctioned League ratings will be established and maintained using the TT Live league system.
- All proceeds go towards helping KCTT grow the table tennis footprint in the KC Metro area.
- Donating equipment to local clubs.
- Providing programming for area youth and local seniors.
- Offering scholarships to students for lessons, camps, and tournaments.
COVID-19 – Masks
The Truman Memorial Building follows the Independence City mandate, which no longer requires a mask to be worn by vaccinated individuals.