Download the tournament flyer
- Click here to download the tournament flyer.
Sign Up Options
- Sign up online using the OmniPong system.
- Fill out the tournament flyer sign up form and mail it in with a check or money order.
- Kansas City Table Tennis will be holding a 2-star USATT sanctioned tournament November 10th – 11th, 2018!
- $3,525.00 in prize money spread across all events!
- No refunds will be given after November 8, 2018, unless the tournament is canceled.
- Insufficient entries may result in a canceled event. In this case, players will be moved to the next higher rated event.
Facilities and Equipment
- Athletic Club of Overland Park Wood floor gymnasium with 25’ high ceiling and 12 tournament quality tables. Seamless white Nittaku Premium 40+ poly balls (provided by Paddle Palace).
- Directions: From intersection of I-435 & Metcalf go North to 105th St. & turn left or West. Go to Marty St (T intersection) & turn right or North and the Overland Park Racquet Club is immediately on the left.
- Matches will be best 3 of 5 games to 11 points.
- Semi-finals and Finals of the Open will be best 4 of 7 games to 11 points.
Ratings and Unrated Players
- Player’s ratings will be pulled from the USATT website on November 1st, 2018. This is the rating that will be used for your tournament seeding. Tournament committee will seed all unrated players, and unrated players may advance from the round robin at the discretion of the tournament committee.
- Contact the tournament director, Dylan Garland for hotel details.
Make sure to catch Brian Pace while he’s in town! Sign up for the tournament prep clinic the night before the tournament begins, or choose from a selection of video analysis sessions where Brian will record your strokes and provide a break down (after the tournament) on video about specifics you should focus on to improve your game.