Download the tournament flyer
- Click here to download the tournament flyer.
Sign Up Options
- Sign up online using the OmniPong system.
- Fill out the tournament flyer sign up form and mail it in with a check or money order.
- Kansas City Table Tennis will be holding a 2-star USATT sanctioned tournament November 12th – 13th, 2016!
- Under 18 Junior Singles
- Under 16 Junior Singles
- Over 40 Singles
- $2500 in prize money + crystal trophies for all events!
- Entries are to be received by October 29th, 2016. A late fee of $5.00 will be charged if you enter after this date.
- No refunds will be given, however, we will credit you for our next tournament with at least one week’s notice if you are unable to attend. Insufficient entries may result in a canceled event. In this case, players will be moved to the next higher rated event.
Facilities and Equipment
- Athletic Club of Overland Park Wood floor gymnasium with 25’ high ceiling and 12 tournament quality tables. Seamless white Nittaku Premium 40+ poly balls (provided by Paddle Palace).
- Directions: From intersection of I-435 & Metcalf go North to 105th St. & turn left or West. Go to Marty St (T intersection) & turn right or North and the Overland Park Racquet Club is immediately on the left.
- Matches will be best 3 of 5 games to 11 points.
- Open RR Final will be best 4 of 7 games to 11 points.
Ratings and Unrated Players
- Player’s ratings will be pulled from the USATT website on October 15th. This is the rating that will be used for your tournament seeding. Tournament committee will seed all unrated players, and unrated players may advance from the round robin at the discretion of the tournament committee.
- Contact the tournament director, Meng-Yu Wang for hotel details.